Sunday, February 26, 2012

Prayer - Lent 4

Heavenly Father,

We claim the words of the Psalmist as our own as we pray:

I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Praise be to you, LORD; teach me your decrees. With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth. I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

Let these supplications become truth for all of us as we continue through the Lenten season, growing in closer relationship with You. All we have and all we are are Yours, Almighty Father, and we rejoice in Your grace and mercy.

We pray in the holy name of Jesus, our Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment