Friday, January 1, 2010

Reviving MeANNderings

A few years ago, I contributed to the Collegian Reporter at my alma mater, Morningside College, penning a column called MeANNderings. As I begin blogging, I have resurrected the title and my desire to share part of myself with those courageous enough to read my works.

Rather than the ramblings of a college journalist tackling hard-hitting subjects such as mold growing out of 3rd floor closets in the mass comm department classroom, I will be sharing something more personal, more organized, and more inspirational.

A couple of years ago, my church family was suffering from malaise, spiritual sickness, and needed revival. We engaged in an intentional and prayer-soaked process which lifts us yet today. As part of that journey, I was asked to write and contribute prayers for our church family in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter.

This blog will feature those prayers. I hope they will be useful for you in your own Christian journey.

All entries are written by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment